trademarkof-sam(:
6.05.2007


Interschool's over!
WHEWWWWWWWW.
It was so scary and I'm glad its over but I had LOADS of fun (:

I thought it deserved a special post cause I had loads of people to thank and lots of love to give out.

Freestyle: 1st!
Solo compulsory: 1st!
Jump&Spin: 1st!
Couples Spotlight: 2nd, unfortunately.
But its okay, we tried hard(:




I realized competitions are actually really funnn(: and not that scary if you have friends and supporters around you. I was so freaked for my freestyle but it was okay in the end.

Alethea: Thanks for being such a great jump&spin partner and for supporting me throughout the competition! Haha and yes, for making the shirts too (even though it was my idea:D) You did really well for freestyle so don't be sad that Mentari won! Thanks for skating with me and helping me practice too haha and for having breakfast with me at delifrance everyday! I'm really glad you're my friend <3





Love you jumper! <3


Rania: Thanks for being my partner for couples! Haha even though we lost it was really funny. And thanks for supporting me for all my events haha and for the flowers and stuff! (:



Jaime: Hahaha you're a really cool friend (not as cool as me but still). Thanks for supporting me in all 4 of my events and for the flowers! Haha you did well even though we won you in jump&spin :DDD







Sheryl&Esther&Vanessa&Kimberlyn&Sabrina&Ming Ann&amp;amp;Elizabeth&Joelle&Sarah&Gemma: Thanks for being such great friends! :D
Jaime (with her poser Team Singapore jacket!), me, Alethea, Rania, Joelle in the background, Jerlean(Jaime's sister) in the yellow shirt, and Elizabeth's back. Hahaha.

And to Charissa & Cheryl & even Leonard to some extent: Thanks for coaching me and reassuring me and everything <3

Thanks should go to my mummy too for paying for the lessons and videotaping and the roses and teddybears (:

I might join Skate!Asia hahaha and I'm gonna compete in Artistic & Footwork! I love footwork its fast! <3


Okay I'm going back to my hiatus now.



Labels:


<3!



I AM SAM ((:

SAM<3
14! :DDDD
270892
PAULTWOHILL<3
FIGURE SKATING!<3

WISHLIST :D :D

SKATES<3
THAT BIG HORSE ON EBAY <3
LOTS AND LOTS OF ZIG MARKERS(:
IPOD WITH MORE MEMORY! (:
LIMEGREEN GLASSES :D
GET TO 45 KG HAHHAAHA! AND STAY THERE! (:
LIMEGREEN NAILPOLISH! :D
GROW TALLER!

FRIENDS (:
junice
nasuha
audrey
xingting
mabel
rachel
hasinah
peiwen
yunxuan
zihao
abby
sarah
daryl
nat
yinglin
alex
katrina
emelyn
huimin
shuen min
2GY! <3
sarah <3
elyn <3
jan
subha <3
cassi<3
geraldine

layout done by: cassi [:
TAG :D