trademarkof-sam(:
4.26.2007


If everyone cared, and nobody cried
If everyone loved, and nobody lied
If everyone shared, and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day, when nobody died.
-Nickelback


Nationals are coming up! I'm scareddd ):
Today was NAPFA five items. I did okay - not as well as I'd like, but all As cept for...
anyway I was so pissed I didn't even hit 210 for standing broad jump. Got a measely 207)):
Anddddd sit&reach i got 52? Which is like 2cm less than when I practiced.
And pull ups! The teacher was such a meanie. I did 14 already and then the silver pole thing got banged off the hook so she made me do it all over again and I was so tired I barely managed 17 (A) and then I collasped ):
Oh and sit ups was an all-time record- 34! :DDDDD
Hahahahha sit ups were always my weakest point.
Shuttle run deproved I think - 10.58?
And 2.4 - don't even wanna think about it.

If everyone cared is a really sad & meaningful song!
Everyone should go listen (:
Oh SS finals are coming up too in a week? I'm super scared I've hardly studied. Let's hope my SS luck pulls through!
Tmr gonna watch Blades of Glory - a skating 'comedy' with abby. Hope its nice!

I'm so proud of myself this is my first real post in months!
Everything's been really hectic even though I'm so free!
& I'm starting tennis training again - outside. I just needed something to do. (:

<3!



I AM SAM ((:

SAM<3
14! :DDDD
270892
PAULTWOHILL<3
FIGURE SKATING!<3

WISHLIST :D :D

SKATES<3
THAT BIG HORSE ON EBAY <3
LOTS AND LOTS OF ZIG MARKERS(:
IPOD WITH MORE MEMORY! (:
LIMEGREEN GLASSES :D
GET TO 45 KG HAHHAAHA! AND STAY THERE! (:
LIMEGREEN NAILPOLISH! :D
GROW TALLER!

FRIENDS (:
junice
nasuha
audrey
xingting
mabel
rachel
hasinah
peiwen
yunxuan
zihao
abby
sarah
daryl
nat
yinglin
alex
katrina
emelyn
huimin
shuen min
2GY! <3
sarah <3
elyn <3
jan
subha <3
cassi<3
geraldine

layout done by: cassi [:
TAG :D